Fitness with professional instructors and equipment:
Fitness literally means “being healthy and fit”. It is a sport based on many exercises.
Different from all other sports, it basically aims to work, tighten and strengthen muscles individually with or without tools. In fact, it is the basis of all sports. Because in every sport, there are mainly used muscle groups. In order to gain condition in these muscle groups, fitness exercises are performed.
There is a different training program for every objective. We cannot talk about standards in fitness sport. In other words, every age, every life style and body type should have a different training program followed by an expert. You can begin to this sport when you are 16.
This sport is different from body building in two aspects: First, it is done for health not for improvement. Moreover, in fitness training, cardiovascular workout (such exercises as running and pedaling during which you get out of breath, burn calories and feel energetic) with weight training. Therefore, muscles will not grow much, but just tighten and assume an esthetic appearance.
Fitness Programs’ Effects on People;
- Getting rid of excess weight
- Having an aesthetic appearance
- Relieving stress
- Having fun
- Increasing flexibility and agility
- Increasing strength and stamina
- Shaping and improving muscles
- Making the person psychologically feel more energetic by helping secretion of hormones such as testosterone, estrogen and endorphin
- Increasing metabolic rate
- Improving sleep pattern
- Strengthening heart and cardiovascular system